>

Sunday, March 12, 2017

FUSION CHALLENGE

My card today is rather a happy accident.  I was looking through my patterned papers to find some on which I could do some stamping and found that wonderful alphabet piece - light bulb went on!!  Perfect for the Fusion challenge going on right now.




I cut a piece of the alphabet paper to fit the front of my card.  Had lots of scraps from which to choose for making the little banners - stamped the sentiment in black ink and clear embossed.  The flower is the new layering poppy from Hero Arts and the leaves were die cut from an old Sizzix die.  Put it all together and added some Spectrum Noir to the flower and leaves.  Never did get around to doing any stamping on pp today!

Thanks for visiting and also your kind comments.


10 comments:

  1. Happy accident indeed, Betty! Perfect card for the challenge & an absolute beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bulb was bringing very bright Betty - this is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab paper for the challenge, Betty - looks great with the layered poppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love serendipity! What a great 'light bulb' moment you had here Betty! It fits the challenge perfectly! Have a great week my friend! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Betty. Love the pretty background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love happy accidents! Love the pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your use of the back ground paper it was a happy accident!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such o lovely card.... love the Alphabeat paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great find on these pretty papers, and I love your take on the sketch, Betty! Beautiful take on the Fusion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Betty super take on the challenge...actually couldn't be more perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!