>

Saturday, October 3, 2015

RAINBOW CHRISTMAS

It took me all week to think of a design for this week's Merry Monday challenge.  My problem was that I'm not fond of creating in bright colors - finally decided to do a little watercoloring in rainbow colors and then die cut this MFT tree.


The sentiment was cut from PTI gold adhesive paper and that die comes with the tree die.  The tree parts are raised with foam tape and I used the negative to place the parts evenly on the card base.

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty
 

10 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of your design. Isn't it funny how you will struggle for a while and all of a sudden an idea hits you?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, Betty! Love your rainbow Christmas tree! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Betty - you used bright colors perfectly (it reminds me of a xylophone I had a a child)! This is a fabulous trendy tree, and good idea to use the negative part as a guide :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. Clean and full of bright, awesome color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am reading your posts backwards...but you are ROCKING this this challenge. Way to go Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your rainbow tree! Great entry for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty, this is such a pretty rainbow Christmas tree!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, Betty! I love the rainbow of colors with this graphic tree and that you kept your design CAS! Good for you for stepping outside your comfort zone :)

    I'm not sure if I mentioned this already...I really love your new photo! You have such a great smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the water coloured tree, thanks for joining us again this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Betty. You made a gorgeous rainbow Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!