>

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

GOLDEN LEAVES

I had more of the watercolored piece that I used the other day on a card, so die cut some more MFT fall leaves.  I used the sketch (turned it around a bit) and leaves theme from Fusion to design my card.  The theme for October at Time Out Challenge is "Autumn Leaves" and will enter there also.






Used PTI soft stone card for the base and some PTI vellum for the rounded rectangle.   Sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.  A few sequins and some gold thread finished it off.

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty 

11 comments:

  1. WOW Betty. This is so elegant. Love the touches of gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaves are gorgeous ,Betty! Love the dipped in gold edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These leaves are such gorgeous colours and I love the CAS design. Great to see you at TO and Fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and delicate. Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these gilded leaves, the vellum and sequins! Great card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These die cut leaves are very pretty and your layout works really well. Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you flipped the sketch Betty - FAB! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your water colored leaves, Betty...they're so elegant! I also love your striped vellum and gold accents...really gorgeous card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your leaves look incredible and love how you coloured them too. Its such a stylish card and love all the gold elements, especially the thread. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!