>

Thursday, August 21, 2014

boo!

When I saw the Freshly Made Sketches #150 card this week it reminded me of a card I made last Halloween, so did a variation with the same pumpkins. These pumpkins are a free digi from Jane's Doodles which I resized to fit what I wanted.  I fussy cut them out.  I used a gold pen to make the cat's eyes.


I cut the card 5 1/4"x4" because I wanted the pumpkin and cat to be off the edge a bit.

Supplies"
Stamps: Hero Arts "Leafy Vines" (CG509)
Paper: PTI (pumpkins); Bazzill (card base)
Dies: PTI (cat); Provo (letters)
Inks: Distress "peeled paint" and "walnut stain"

Love making Halloween cards!   Thanks for stopping by.   Betty



6 comments:

  1. This is beautifully done........adorable Halloween card! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card Betty! Love those pumpkins and that sweet cat! So perfect for Halloween! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and fun card, Betty... love your pumpkins out of edge

    Have a nice weekend, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Betty! Love these pumpkins and the black cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet Halloween card, Betty! I love your paper piecing, and how the leafy vines are peeking out from behind the pumpkins! Loving the kitty cat, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!